Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UFC LESNER FIGHT RECAP AND BILLS LOSE TO RAVENS SUMMARY BY MC ETC.....


Lesnar Fight
The fight was rigged. More and more I am losing respect for the UFC or should I say WWF (old school)? No disrespect to Velasquez as I was actually rooting for him. But it seemed the big bear turned into a teddy bear during the fight. He looked like he was all drugged up in a euphoric state as he rolled around just taking shot after shot, and don't get me started on the gay Ortiz fight WTF. 

Bill's Loss to the Ravens
The Bills are just cursed and couldn't sale there soul for a win. I mean they even put up a whopping 34 points against the Raven's defense. All for nothing of course as they fumbled in their first drive of OT, and that was all the Ravens needed to punch in the winning field goal. Come on Buffalo get it together, I'm waiting for the Bills of the early 90's to come back and make a statement. SAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment